Factana is a leading Industry 4.0 Solution and Industrial Cloud Provider with offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Chicago. We are in the mission of simplifying Industrial Automation using IoT and AI based solution for small and medium enterprises. Fogwing is our Industrial Cloud with users from 100+ countries across the world, delivering IoT Solutions and Manufacturing Automation projects. We are continuously investing in innovation and product development to become leader in this space.
We are looking for highly energetic individual to join as Embedded Engineer – IoT to be part of our IoT Devices engineering team to support edge device development, assembling and installation for customers. This role will provide opportunity to learn and gain experience in IoT instrumentation to create successful career. If you are an energetic and goal-oriented person, please read further.
6 month – 2 years of experience in Electronics and Communications
HSR Layout, Bengaluru
BE / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, develop, assemble IoT device products as per the specification provided.
- Develop firmware for embedded systems, including microcontroller programming and embedded C/C++ and Python programming.
- Prepare list of materials, parts, and components as per technical spec for procurement.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems through collaboration with other colleagues
- Responsible in cutting, writing, fixing, and assembling devices, enclosure and other hardware components.
- Be ready to work in all small to complex tasks assigned by manager to meet customer requirements.
- Willing to work in Manufacturing Automation.
- Must have BE / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- Experience in C, C++ and Python programming for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of Unix operating system Ubuntu, WRT and software development tools.
- High knowledge in hardware interfaces such as RS232, RS485, I2C, UART, and GPIO.
- Experience with debugging embedded systems.
- Exposure in electronic components, electrical wiring and other mechanical instruments.
- Prior experience in this field engineering would be added value.
- Willing to travel to customer sites within India for commissioning activities.
- Good hold on communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org