We are looking for experienced Technical Trainer who is interested to be part of our growth. This position will be playing key role of our Customer Success Team, conducting product trainings for our Customers, Partners, our Community Users and Students by delivering through various digital media channels including our Training Portal, YouTube channel and Live online sessions.
Experience: Minimum of 1 – 3 Years as Technical Trainer (preferably IoT)
Education: Any Engineering Graduate
Work Location: Remote (Anywhere in India)
Position Open: Full Time / Part Time (minimum 40 hours per month)
- Take initiative to design and implement interactive training programs in Internet of Things, Industrial IoT, Analytics, Fogwing Platform and other products of us.
- Conduct online training programs in our Training Portal, YouTube Channel and other media platforms.
- Create mini training videos for our product documentation and media channels for our user community.
- Work with our Product Engineering team to improve/customize existing training programs and courses according to the needs.
- Constantly create new videos and demos of our platform’s new features released as part of the product release
- The trainer should be open to conduct training in evening IST and weekends if required.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in hardware / software training through online channels
- Experience in Internet of Things, Cloud Technologies, Hardware and Software Computing etc.
- Experience in creating course curriculums or worked as an instructor in any software training institutes.
- Excellent fluent in Reading, Speaking and Presentations must.
- Engineering in Electronics and Communication candidates are preferred.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org