We are looking for experienced SQL Developer who is interested to be part of IoT product development. This role should be part of Product Engineering Team to execute various database heavy features in our platform for global customers.
Experience : Minimum 1 – 2 Years
Education: Computer Science / Engineering Graduate
Work Location: Bangalore only
You should be ready to Innovate:
1. Development of simple SQL query to complex triggers and procedures in PostgreSQL within given time.
2. Database design, database modeling, Schema definition, sample data preparation and performance analysis.
3. Build schedule and trigger based processes to continuously measure the transactional volume and purge etc.
4. SQL query optimization and tuning of database for scalability and error management as per PLSQL best practice.
5.Must be comfortable problem solving and troubleshooting of programs written by others.
6. Help fellow team members to solve the technical issues related to internal data integration and external services.
7. Build automation scripts for build and deployment of our platform releases.
Who can apply:
- with 1 to 2 years of experience required in SQL Engineering using PostgreSQL, MySQL and Other SQL based systems.
- Strong experience in SQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers, SQL Query, Time-Series DB etc,
- Strong knowledge of distributed database systems concepts, protocols and integration with various instances and regions.
- Experience in NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Azure Blob etc.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org