Python Tech Lead
Factana is a leading Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT Platform provider based out of Bengaluru, India with offices in USA. We are in the mission of making IoT and AI technologies accessible to small and medium enterprises. Fogwing is our cloud platform with users from 90+ countries across the world, who are experimenting various IoT projects. We are continuously investing in innovation and product development to become leader in this space.
We are looking for energetic individual with minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in Python to join as Tech Lead – Python to build world class SaaS Solution in our platform. This role will provide opportunity to learn and experience most advanced technologies, architecture and product engineering in the world of software engineering to create successful career. If you are an energetic and goal-oriented person, read further.
B.Tech / B.E – CS / CE / ECE
- Lead the team of developers and engineers to build the product solution according to the design guidelines provided.
- Lead the research and solution development in Web APIs, Jobs and Web Stack to meet various product requirements.
- Design the lower level of application code, logic and workflow to achieve the functional and technical requirements.
- Develop the prototype code to demonstrate the technical concept to fellow developers and guide them to achieve their day-to-day goals.
- Review the code developed by the team members and provided feedback to maintain the quality standards.
- Be part of the infrastructure development and guide the cloud support team to achieve application architecture.
- Lead the build, deploy and release of product upgrades in all environments.
- Participate in the pre-sales calls and proposals to win customers and project opportunities.
- Willing to work in Manufacturing Domain.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in software engineering from design, build and deliver python based projects or products. Experience in SaaS preferable.
- Strong experience Python language and Python core libraries (Flask/DJango, FastAPI etc.)
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications using Python Flask or DJango Framework.
- Experience in backend job development using Python, Pandas, Celery, RabbitMQ and other lib.
- Experience in working with any open source database (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Strong experience in building multi-layer application using REST APIs/ Micro services
- knowledge on application integration, data engineering and machine learning.
- Experience in NGNIX, Gunicorn and other application server configurations.
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud required.
- Strong communication required.
- Must be a Team Player to lead the junior developers to growth.
- Immediate joiner is preferred.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org