Factana is a leading Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT Platform provider based out of Bengaluru, India with offices in USA. We are in the mission of making IoT and AI technologies accessible to small and medium enterprises. Fogwing is our cloud platform with users from 90+ countries across the world, who are experimenting various IoT projects. We are continuously investing in innovation and product development to become leader in this space.
We are looking for young minds with minimum of 0 – 6 months of experience as Embedded Engineer to build world class IoT Devices and Communication modules for our platform. This role will provide opportunity to learn and experience most advanced technologies in the world of embedded engineering to create successful career. If you are an energetic and goal oriented person, read further.
HSR Layout, Bangalore.
B.Tech / B.E. – Electronics and Communications.
- Understand the device requirements and create prototype model, modules and demonstrate device functions.
- Developing firmware for sensor reading, data parsing, conversion and communication to cloud platform.
- Build and Deploy micro services in the IoT prototyping devices like Raspberry Pi and Industrial Boards.
- Build data streaming pipelines between devices and Hub.
- Building data staging and processing engine to cleanse, clean and consolidate data stream within device itself.
- Working on Azure ML module that identity patterns and predictions based on the device data.
- Design and validate the PCB Layouts according to proven module of components and communications
- Explore various components available in the market and reach out to vendors for purchase.
- Daily status update, timesheet tracking and reporting to the manager.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 0 – 6 month of hands on experience in embedded engineering by designing and building hardware modules using any of the controllers such as AVR, ARM controllers, Arduino, ESP32, STM32, ESP8266, Raspberry pi.
- Experience or exposure in Embedded C, C++, Python, Linux OS, Networking, Basics of electronics, knowledge of sensors, IoT modems and Gateways.
- Experience in protocol: TCP, UDP, MQTT, SPI, I2C, UART, MODBUS, RS232, 1-wire
- Knowledge in various communication models such as bluetooth, wifi, cellular and satellites network
- Prior experience in working with any of the IoT Platform would be added value.
- Any exposure in device and mobile app integration would be great advantage.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org