Factana is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform provider based out of Bengaluru, India with offices in USA. We are in the mission of making IoT and AI technologies accessible to small and medium enterprises. Our platform has reached 90+ countries across the world to gain consumers who are experimenting various IoT projects. We are continuously investing on our products to become leader in this space.
We are looking for energetic Digital Marketing Executive to join with our marketing team to deliver digital marketings and promotions. This role will provide opportunity learn advance digital marketing techniques and practical experiences. If you are such energetic and goal oriented person, read further.
HSR Layout, Bangalore.
BBA / MBA in Marketing with Digital Marketing Certification
Designing social media campaigns, creating social media content, answering customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
Managing the official website, writing content for the company’s blog or website.
Creating content for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
Helping the marketing team to follow up and improve the digital marketing strategy.
Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytic tools.
Candidates will work in one or more of the following areas: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Content Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Design and promote digital media contents, campaigns, comments in all social media platforms.
- Manage the official website contents, uploading contents, images and blogs according to contents team direction.
- Executive different SEO updates, ranking, traffic rating, regionalized keywords, company data acquisitions etc.
- Helping the product and training departments in providing marketing support tasks
- Run email campaigns and track the performance, fine-tune and promote for better response.
- Explore publishing opportunities, discuss with various vendors and event coordinators to promote the products.
- Executive Data Search, Query, Data sheet preparations based on the instructions provided.
- Adopt to Meet or exceed prospecting targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Prepare and present sales performance reports and reviews in weekly basis.
Required Candidate profile
- Must be very social, energetic and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM, Media Marketing, Blog posting, Email marketing etc.
- Good Presentation skills (Independent in preparing and presenting presentation)
- Graduation with Marketing with Digital Marketing Certifications preferred.
- Prior experience in social media campaign or digital marketing is added value.
- Open to work in Europe hours.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : email@example.com