We are looking for experienced Data Integration Engineer who is interested in build Integration Hub product line to integrate our Fogwing IIoT Platform with other SaaS products. This role should be part of Product Engineering Team to execute various data integration features between our platform with other Enterprise Applications.
Experience : Minimum 1 – 2 Years
Education: Computer Science / Engineering Graduate
Work Location: Bangalore
You should be ready to Innovate:
- 1. Building an API driven Integration using various tools and technologies identified below to create interfaces with Cloud based Applications and SaaS Services.
- 2. Coordinate with core platform team to design the technical approach to build the integration interfaces between platform and third-party API interfaces..
- 3. Develop core functions and data models to capture the interface list and run as job with messaging middleware.
- 4. Responsible for continuous development and deployment in Azure environments
- 7. Ability to solve problems, of limited to moderate scope, related to the creation and maintenance of technical documents.
- 8. Help fellow team members to solve the technical issues related to internal data integration and external services.
- 9. Build automation scripts for build and deployment of our platform releases.
Who can apply:
- 1. Minimum 1 years of experience required in data integration using any of Apache Kafka or Pulsar or Airflow, Celery, Spark and API interfaces.
- 2. Strong experience in Java, Python, Pandas, Mara, SQL Alchemy, Microservices APIs, Postgres SQL, NGINX,
- 3. Strong experience working with REST, SOAP, JSON Parsing to integrate data and business processes
- 4. Strong knowledge of distributed systems concepts, protocols and APIs including TCP/IP, HTTP, AMQP, JMS, REST/SOAP.
- 4. Critical design analysis and developing best practices for API design
- 5. Exposure in designing API and/or Data Pipe processes within AWS/Azure/Google cloud or any similar cloud platform
- 6. Experience in performing data integration across multiple data sources
- 7. Knowledge in PaaS / SaaS / IoT are preferred.
- 8. Good Communication skills.(written/Verbal)
- 9. Should be an Active Team Player.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : email@example.com