We are looking for experienced Angular Developer who is interested to be part of our product team. This role should be part of our IoT Product Engineering Team to execute various frontend features in our platform for global customers.
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Education: Any Engineering Graduate
Work Location: Bangalore (Preferred) or Remote (Anywhere in India)
- Create Multi-display application front end as per design requirements.
- Integrate front-end application with the backend Python API Services.
- Follow UI / UX best practices and standards for cross-browser compatibility
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive UI enhancement presentation
- Stick to established Web Design coding standards and review with team.
- Create graphics, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Ready to learn Mobile and Hybrid Application Development using Angular or another mobile framework.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, server-side CSS pre-processing (LESS and SASS) and able to convert UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Experience with integrating REST APIs, SQL and NO SQL databases.
- Hands-on with Charting framework like Chart.JS or Apex Chart or any other chart tool
- Good knowledge of MVC concepts.
- Experience working on SPA (Single Page Application)
- Experience in cross platform testing and compatibility fixes.
- Any exposure in mobile app development would be great advantage.
If the above assignment and work practice are exciting you, then apply. We will invite video call meeting for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : email@example.com